Class fees are non-refundable unless we cancel a class. If, due to low attendance, we cancel a class we will notify you three days in advance and will refund your payment. If you are unable to attend a class you can contact us to see if there is a waiting list in which case we will attempt to fill the vacated spot for you or you can send someone in your place.Patterns and supplies are not typically included with the cost of the class and will need to be purchased separately. Due to copyright laws, each person will be required to purchase their own pattern/book, you cannot share with a friend in class. We strongly recommend that you purchase your supplies prior to class day.
Please be respectful of others by being prepared and coming to class on time.
- Novice - you have never sewn and/or need to learn how to maintain your machine.
- Beginner - you know the basics of your sewing machine and have made a thing or two.
- Intermediate - you are comfortable with your machine and have made many things.
- Advanced - lets go for it! You are ready to rock and roll and can teach us a trick or two.
What to Bring:
For our sewing classes you will need to bring your own sewing machine (in good working order) and operating manual, as well as your own sewing supplies and tools. Please label your items. We provide ironing boards and irons that are shared among all students (unless noted for a specific class).
Supplies needed will be listed on the pattern required for the class and/or will be noted within the individual class information.
- Any prep-work including tracing and cutting of fabric pieces should typically be done prior to class unless otherwise indicated.
- Pictures are typically taken during class to be posted on facebook. If you prefer to not have your picture posted please let us know.
- We try very hard to keep a positive feeling in our store and as such, please leave your troubles at the door and enjoy the day!
We appreciate feedback on our classes!